We understand the value of money and the trust you place in us. Our payment policy for orders placed for Legal Services or other services at Emadad is upfront and transparent.
If you wish to cancel an order, please send an email to us stating the details of the order and a valid reason for cancellation.
However, please note that the following categories of documents are not eligible for cancellation:
- If the draft of the document has already been shared with you for review.
- If the stamp paper has been procured/generated.
- If the government servers for stamping are down.
- If the order has been shipped through our carrier partner.
Requests for cancellation in the aforementioned circumstances will not be entertained.
Refunds will only be processed if the service has been denied by our end, and in such cases, a complete refund will be issued based on the order receipt.
Please be aware that if you have chosen to pay for Name Change Packages or other products in installments, once the first installment has been paid, no cancellation request or refund for any installment paid will be accepted.
- We will process your refund request within (5 to 10 business days )upon receiving all the necessary information for processing, including the reason for refund and details for processing the request.
- Refunds cannot be processed based on changes in your situation or state of mind. However, depending on the circumstances, we may credit your account with an amount equivalent to the order you wish to cancel, which can be used for availing any of our other services.
- If you request to hold the processing of a service, the fee paid will be held on your account until you are ready to proceed with the service.
- Prior to processing any refund, we reserve the right to make our best effort to complete the service.
- Please note that fees paid for government fees, stamp duty, advocate/notary public fees, and other charges paid to third-party vendors are non-refundable.
Disclaimer and Non-Liability for Public Disclosures
While we make every reasonable effort to ensure timely delivery of orders, there may be delays when utilizing the services of third-party service providers. Please understand that we are not responsible for the handling of documents by these service providers or for delays in document receipt resulting from their service deficiencies.
In the event of any conflict between this policy and our Terms of Service, the Terms of Service shall prevail.